100% Brand new!
Wireless display dongle WiFi wireless display receiver HDMI adapter dongle 1080P support DLNA AirPlay Miracast dongle screen mirroring adaptor.
Screen mirroring. HDMI wireless display dongle for TV cast video/audio/game/picture, etc from PC/tablet/phone to HD displays, enjoying big screen home entertainment.
HD resolution. wireless display dongle support 1080P high definition, you can enjoy clear and vivid viewing experience.
Streaming mode. Support airplay (for iOS) and miracast (for Android and Windows).
Compatible devices. Wireless HDMI display dongle adapter, compatible with Android 4.2+, iOS 8.0+, MacOS 10.0+ and Windows 8.1+ devices.
Wireless display. TV casting device with 2.4G wifi module for AV mirroring; if no WiFi it could only mirror downloaded content from phone to TV.
Play games on big screen. You can play mobile games on big screen, no lag and delay, fast and stable.
Easy to use. Plug and play, no need download any software driver or APP for this TV adapter.
Power Supply: 5V 1A
Operation System: LINUX
DDR: DDR3 128mm
HD Video Decoder: 1080p 60fps
Size: About 58x15.3mm/2.28x0.60"
Support for movie formats WMV, FLV, RMVB, MPEG, MKV, MP4, AVI, VOB
Audio playback format AC3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG, MP3, APE, DTS, WMA
How to use:
1. Take out the dongle.
2. Connect the dongle with the data cable, and then connect the USB plug and the HDMI plug to the TV.
3. In the TV setting, set the input signal source to the HDMI input.
4. Search the dongle name (SSID) in the WLAN setting according to the instruction of the TV screen, and enter the password, for example, AnyCast-xxxx, password: 12345678.
5. Exit the WLAN setting and search the corresponding gateway address (for example, http://192.168.49.1) on the browser of the smartphone according to the instruction of the TV screen.
6. Click the "Scan" button.
7. Select the WiFi name you need to connect with in the WiFi list.
8. Enter the password of the WiFi and click "Connect" (beware to avoid incorrect input of the password).
9. Wait for the identification and connecting of the device on the turning screen. After the connection is successful, the TV screen will show the corresponding WiFi name.
10. Open the WLAN setting on the smartphone, and connect to the WiFi network that is the same with the dongle.
11. Enable the "casting" function of the smartphone and connect (it requires the smartphone to support casting), and select the dongle name. Wait a moment and the casting is successful.
12. If it takes a long time to wait after you click "casting", or an error is shown, please plug the device out of the TV and connect again, or restart your smartphone and retry it.
For inquiries or order feel free to call or WhatsApp our customer care on
Only fill the form if you will be available and have the cash ready to claim your order or you have somebody to claim on your behalf. Our aim is to serve you better and we will if you adhere to this instruction.
PLEASE FILL THE FORM BELOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER